How Not to Kill Your Houseplant
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
With over 50 different types of popular houseplants, this book summarizes what type of care your plants do (or don’t) need. Find out which types of plants will thrive in your living space. You’ll also discover how to keep a cactus alive, where to hang air plants, and how to repot succulents. Understand how much light, water, heat, and humidity your plant needs. Whatever your horticulture woes, this book will explain and fix it.
Yellowed leaves, drooping leaves, and dried leaves – learn to spot the danger signs and how to take the proper action to rescue your sick plant. Packed with helpful tips, pictures, and information panels, How Not to Kill Your Houseplant will equip you with the skills necessary to raise a healthy plant.
If you’re horticulturally challenged and can’t keep a house plant alive to save your life, then this book is for you! This practical guide to raising indoor plants equips you with the know-how you need to care for your plants.
Inside the pages of this comprehensive gardening book from, you’ll discover:
• Tips on watering and feeding plants.
• Advice on how to choose the perfect house plants for your unique space and needs.
• Helpful survival tips and simple ways not to kill your plants.
• Everything you need to know about lighting for house plants, from natural to artificial lighting sources.
• Learn to spot the danger signs in unhealthy indoor plants and the effective techniques on how to rescue them.